- HBDSMC is an open email list for the discussion of BDSM,
. Avoid discussing unrelated matters
on the list.
- If you are under 18, or are not interested in the discussion
of BDSM, leather and fetish in a sex-positive atmosphere,
- Discussion is encouraged, but keep it civil.
Personal attacks and name-calling are prohibited.
- Please maintain the confidentiality of the list. Forwarding
HBDSMC messages without the author's permission is prohibited.
- Use of this list for illegal activities, or the discussion
and promotion of illegal activities is prohibited.
Ads" on the list are prohibited. There are plenty
of kink-friendly personal
ad services on the web.
- Unless you can add something to a discussion, please don't
reply. Sending a one-line "I agree" or "me
too" does not add substantially to a discussion.
- When responding to a message, unless absolutely necessary
don't quote the whole message. Try to only include as much of
the original message as is necessary to preserve the context
of what you're responding to.
- Messages with attached files are prohibited.
- Any activities which make life difficult for the admin team
are highly discouraged.
- The admin team has been given the power to enforce these
rules, and has been given the latitude to exercise their best
judgment in enforcing these rules.
- Enforcement may include ending a discussion topic/thread
and/or removal of members from the list. Warning before
removal is not required.
- If you wish to discuss list rules or operation, please send
your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The HBDSMC discussion list is not the place for these
There are two ways to join the list; in either case you'll be
notified once the request has been processed. Here's how to do it:
- The email address for HBDSMC is email@example.com.
If you have an address book entry for HBDSMC in your
email program, please ensure it's set to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The interface to unsubscribe or change your options can be
found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/humboldtbdsm/
- If you haven't, read the "Core Rules of
Netiquette" at http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
please do so. You'll be glad you did, and so will the other
folks on the list.
You may go directly to the yahoo groups page at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/humboldtbdsm/
Or you may use the form: